Cisco Call Forwarding Guide
Below is the procedure to setup call forwarding. If you’re working remotely, please sign in to the Cisco AnyConnect (VPN) prior to running through this guide. If you have any questions or issues, please contact the helpdesk at 428-7241.
- Go to: https://soaancipt-ucmp.soa.alaska.gov/ucmuser/
- Enter your SOA username and (email) password in the field provided.
- Click the “Sign in” button to continue.
- On the Cisco Unified Communication Self Care Portal:
- Click the “Phones” tab.
- Select the drop down carrot near your phone number.
- Enter a local number for call forwarding and click “Save”.
- Call forwarding is now complete.
**Note** Call forwarding can be turned off through the Self Care portal or at the phone.
Cisco Phone Training Guides
Telephone Training Presentation (PowerPoint slides shown at the training sessions)
DMVA_Phone Training 8945s.pdf
Cisco Quick Start for Executives handout (quick guide passed out at the training sessions)
Cisco Unified IP Phone User Guide (everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask)
Voicemail Enrollment Process (Voicemail instructions passed out at the training sessions)
DMVA Unity Voicemail Enrollment Process.pdf
Cisco Jabber and Outlook Integration Presentation
DMVA Jabber and Outlook.pdf